My Unique world

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cats, who likes them??

Real quick thoughts on cats, well actually before that have any of you seen the word quick spelled "quik", why does anyone do this? I mean I am as lazy as the next guy but how hard is it to type a c? a friggin c. Well any ways I hate cats I thing that they are all that is wrong in society, evil creatures, the epitimy of evil and solice there is nothing good a bout these creatures, they steal souls i just hate cats. So i brought my thoughts up to my friend, who informed me that he had this conversion not more than 2 days ago with another group of friends, and this raises the question on who on this earth likes cats other old people and just all around animals lovers. The comment on dislike of cats went all the way to the fact a friend hates a person who likes cats more than cats themselves based on principle and standards. I personally cats so much that if someone super hot say, Scarlett Johansson, Shakira, Keyra Augustine, Jessica Kennedy, Beyonce, generic hot chick) were to come to me and let me know they want to do unholy things to me in ways that I could not even fathom yet they enjoyed the company of these fuckin felines, I would have to say no, outright no. I mean they might as well have a penis, I dislike cats that much. Well thats just my thoughts have a nice day

2 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

see in theory I do not really hate cats. However, cats of the world have waged war against me (well at least their fur has) for no apparently reason; Therefore, by a simple cause and effect relationship, i too hate cats.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Shinska said...

cats suck...for instance, carrie underwood has 2 cats...and if she knocked on my door tommorrow to ask me on a date i would seriously have to consider whether or not to say yes simply because she is a cat person. i think i would eventually say yes just because i don't think she would have the "cat smell"

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home