My Unique world

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Video Games and Women

So, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I have been really busy, you know with sleeping watching TV, and video games. A thing about video games if you have anger managment issues or a heart problem you do not want to play them, they may break you hand or quite possibly kill, there should be a disclaimer on them. "warning may cause extreme fits of rage and extreme spikes in blood pressure". I walked in on a friend, a friend, a friend of mine, and he was playing the new NCAA 2007 game , you with R-Bush on the cover, well anyways before entering I heard a bunch of swearing and grunts, and "this game is F-ing cheatin me, everytime i play this team, everything works for them and nothing works for me, F-ing garbage, I F-ing hate this game, aaaaarrrrrrrgh", (like a pirate). Well if he hates it why doesn't he stop playing it, simple he doesn't hate it, he actually loves it. Anything that can get a grown ass man to act like a child is something he loves. Which pretty much brings me to my point i dont really know how i got to this point but i did. Video and Woman are very similar, All men love women even homosexuals, I dont need to tell you why heteros like women but homos do cuz they relate and are accepted, but a women can make a man act like a child, just like video games. So when a woman/girl buys her man a video she essential introduces her competition to him, its like me going up to my girlfriend and saying here I bought you this guy who looks like brad Pitt, Denzel, T-Cruise w/o the crazy, Greg Hawthorne ;-). insert generic hot guy, with every personality trait you like, for that is wut a video game is. You can turn her off when she annoys you, you can always have a do over, eversince the memeory card. you dont have to take her on dates yet she will still pleasure you for hours with out you having to reciprocate the perfect woman. Well all I know is that I would never buy my lady friend a perfect mate in which for me to compete, one i like her too much and two it would be too expensive. Well anyway thats how I feel. have a nice day!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony said...

I never really thought about it but you're exactly right on all accounts. One, we'll swear at the game and claim "it's f-ing cheating me" but continue to play. And two, just like women, video games can make any man act like a child (and by child i mean complete ass). Great post.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home